Confidential Information refers to any information provided by you which is not publicly available and includes personal, sensitive, or private data.
Personal Data includes any information that can be used to identify you, either directly or indirectly.
Processing means any operation performed on personal data, such as collection, storage, alteration, transmission, or deletion.
3. Information Collection
We may collect various forms of confidential information from you, including but not limited to:
- Personal information (e.g., name, contact details)
- Demographic data (e.g., age, gender)
- Financial information (e.g., credit card details)
- Sensitive data (e.g., medical history)
The collection of confidential information will only occur with your informed and voluntary consent as part of the "State of SaaS LatAm" research conducted by SaaS Ventures Ltda.
4. Use of Confidential Information
We will only use your confidential information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided it.
- To provide services or products as requested by you.
- To improve our services and products.
- To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, and property or that of others.
- For any other legitimate purposes, with your consent.
5. Data Protection
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your confidential information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Access to confidential information is restricted to authorized personnel only.
6. Data Retention
7. Disclosure of Confidential Information
We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties without your consent, except as permitted or required by law. In cases where disclosure is necessary, we will ensure that safeguards are in place to protect your confidentiality.
8. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your confidential information:
- The right to access the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- The right to request the erasure of your information (subject to legal obligations).
- The right to restrict processing or object to the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (where processing is based on consent).
9. Cookies and Similar Technologies
11. Contact Information
12. Governing Law